Sunday 27 September 2020

Sunday Slow Jams

Hi!


Sunday. Deserves. Slow Jams.

Especially since the colder weather has started kicking in, all I've wanted to do is curl up with a glass of wine and get lost in some slow jams. I've created the perfect Spotify playlist of ultimate CLASSIC slow jams for us to get right up in our feels. So let's pause the world, chill out... and enjoy!

Every Sunday I will be updating this playlist with some fresh slow jams, so be sure to follow!

Find me on Twitter and let me know your favourite slow jam!

Talk soon! x

6 comments

  1. What a great playlist! I love Lovin' You by the late Minnie Ripperton. I only recently learned she was Maya Rudolph's Mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I only realised when I randomly Googled Maya for some reason. Blew my mind! x

      Delete
  2. Omg did I make this playlist?!? Honestly the most perfect playlist - we have such a similar music taste :)

    https://www.femaleoriginal.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, good to find someone with similar music taste! x

      Delete
  3. One of my super faves So Into You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such a tune. Have you ever heard Childish Gambino's cover of So Into You?! It's beautiful. https://youtu.be/UfQHEpf2q8k?t=77 x

      Delete