Thursday 10 September 2020 London, UK

A Little Introduction

 


Hi!

I'm Gemma, and this is Shrimp Forks! A groovy lil place on the internet where I can talk about the music I love, because quite frankly, my family and friends are sick of hearing about it.

I have a very varied and eclectic music taste, which spans across the years and across many genres. I love music from the 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and right through to today.

A few years ago, I had a music blog and loved the bones of it. After some time I drifted away from the blogging world and I've been missing it BAAAD. I'm no 'professional music blogger' by any means, so there wont be any fancy music break downs, I just know a good song when I hear it, and I wanna share it!

I look forward to sharing the artists I love, and I hope to meet people with similar passion!

Talk soon!

Post a Comment