Thursday 10 September 2020 London, UK

On Repeat 10/09/20

 


Hi!

For my first music related post, I'm starting of with the first post of a 'series' where I expose my 'On Repeat' Spotify playlist. For those who don't know - as you're listening to music on Spotify, they're paying attention to the songs you have on repeat most often, and they add them all into a playlist.


A bunch of TUNES (I might be biased, I mean this is my repeats playlist but ye anyway) WAP and Rain On Me are two of my favourite songs released in 2020 so far. I can only imagine the carnage of club dance floors if WAP was released before the social-distance-pandemic situation 💦


Obviously, I recommend you listen to all of the songs on this playlist, but Heart Explodes by The Darkness is nothing short of beautiful. The Darkness have been, and still are, criminally underrated and I will not stand for it any more.

Also - Islands In The Stream ftw. Fun fact - did you know it was written by the Bee Gees? Iconic.


Songs I'll never get over: Dinner Guest by AJ Tracey & MoStack. I mean! Who can hate on a song that somehow manages to include a sample of Nightcrawlers - Push The Feeling On! *friday then... saturday sunday it's friday then*

I think Honey by Katy B will always be in my On Repeat. It's absolutely gorge and IMO it didn't receive the attention it deserves.

Side note: I wish Harry Styles cover of Ultralight Beam was on Spotify. PLEASE SPOTIFY I BEG YOU. If you haven't heard it, he makes it an ENTIRELY different song, in the best way. CLICK HERE to check it out, you wont regret.

I'll probably continue to post these on repeat exposés every other week. Please feel free to leave a comment or chat with me on twitter about your on repeat playlists, I LOVE reading other people's playlists.

Talk soon!


Post a Comment