Tuesday 15 September 2020

The Best New RnB - 2020

 


Hi!

If you're new to my blog, I've put together the ultimate Spotify playlist showcasing the best of the best when it comes to new music releases! We're talking RnB, Soul and everything in between. I update this playlist every week to include new music discoveries.

I have updated the playlist for this week with some beautiful tracks including music from Zaniah, Barii, Kemi Sulola, lavender and more.


If you enjoy the playlist, be sure to follow it on Spotify as I will be updating every week with the best 2020 RnB releases :)

Comment below or tweet @ me, and let's have a chat about the RnB songs you've enjoyed this year!

Talk soon! x

6 comments

  1. Always trying to give a try to new genres.
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RnB is very exciting at the moment, a lot of good music being released! Definitely give it a go :)

      Delete
  2. RnB is one of my favourite music genres but I haven't actually heard most of these songs, I do love JoJo's new album though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There is so much really good RnB around at the moment! Sadly it isn't getting enough love in the mainstream, but it's a gold mine if you dig around for it a bit :)

      Delete
  3. I’ve only listened to about half of these, need to check out the rest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You must check them all out! So much good RnB around at the moment :)

      Delete