Tuesday 22 September 2020

Kemi Sulola - New Form

 


Hi!

Today I wanted to talk about something SO special. I first heard this song last week and as soon as I'd listened to about half of the song, I knew I had to share it.

The song is "New Form" by Kemi Sulola.



A few years ago, Kemi was diagnosed with Neurosarcoidosis. Following her diagnosis, Kemi dedicated her time to learning about the condition, and has ensured that 50% of all proceeds from this song will be donated to Sarcoidosis UK. If that doesn't touch your soul and move you in any way, I really don't know what will.

About New Form, Kemi has said: "It's about transformation and individual growth. It means that no matter what life may throw at you, when it's your time, it's your time and you will rise and transform. No one will be able to deny you."

Personally I think New Form is so breathtakingly beautiful, and incredibly inspirational. I will be following Kemi's journey closely from here, and I wish her nothing but the very best for her future 🦋

Click the links below to support & follow Kemi:

Talk soon! x

Post a Comment